2015 HIGHTLIGHTS & NUMBERS
CELEBRITY FAMILY FEUD breaks records
- Premiere drew 8.5M viewers
- 2.4 rating in adults 18-49 demographics
- #1 summer debut for summer series
steve harvey talk show wins 2nd emmy
- Up 46% since premiere season
- Celebrated 500th episode
- Average 2.6M viewers daily
FAMILY FEUD leads the way
- Ranks as #1 syndicated game show
- During week of June 8 - 12th averaged 6.1 rating
- Reaches over 44.3M viewers
2015 STRAYER COMMENCEMENT SPEACH
launch of e. 112th st. production company
#1 Best selling 'act like a success, think like a success'
- 2nd New York Times bestselling book
- Launches ActLikeASuccess.com
- Goes on national empower tour
After reading my book Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success I feel more determined 2chase my dreams. New goals and positioning 👈🏾🏃🏾🙏🏿📚— Ric J (@20Ricj) July 24, 2015
named bre magazine's 'man of the year'
the steve harvey morning show
The Steve Harvey Morning Show is a nationally #1 syndicated morning show drive in partnership with Premiere Radio Networks & iHeart Radio. It boasts #2 rankings in Chicago & New York as well as top 5 rankings in Washington, Detroit, Atlanta & Philadelphia. Hosted by multi-talented Steve Harvey, its listenership tops 7M over 70 markets.
Fall of 2015, saw the launch of iamsteveharvey.com, the online space that encompasses all things Steve Harvey. Here you'll find the one stop shop for media, exclusive behind the scenes content, relatable news and sometimes, he'll even leave personal notes to his fans. Not only does he own this digital space, steveharvey.com & the Steve Harvey Nation newsletter are other components of the Harvey digital landscape reaching more than 2M subscribers monthly.
- Steveharvey.com boasts nearly 1M avg. monthly visitors
- Digital landscape for radio partnerships & promotions
STEVE harvey nation newsletter
- Sent weekly with updated content, promotions & news
- Reaches 500k weekly subscribers